Tuesday, March 8, 2011

CASE'd design, different sentiment


It was such a grey day yesterday, and can you believe I even incorporated grey into my card I made LOL! It was that grey out!!
This card is a CASE from Smudges in Time.
I used a couple of PTI sets, one for the flower and one for the sentiment.

From now on, mostly, I'm going to try not adding all the deets about my cards. If you find yourself wondering about something I used, please feel free to leave a comment asking, and I'll respond and look into it. If it's for a specific blog hop or contest, I will, but over all, I stamp purely for the enjoyment of sending a card to make someone else smile. I don't sell any products, nor am I on any design teams that require that I promote product. Basically, I'm also wanting to enable less. Oh boy, I sense this could be a long blog post if I allowed it to be. But I won't because I don't have time to talk to you about all the thoughts I've had running through my mind lately.
Will leave it at that! :)

4 comments:

Misti said...

Love, love this card!! You did a fabulous job with the grey!

Melissa said...

It's beautiful!!! Love the grey as the frame! Love how you're simplifying a bit too... :)

~Michelle~ said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Your cards all are adoreable...and you have yet to enable me...but then I don't read the deets usually of what a person uses because if I don't have it then I need to counterfeit the project...I'm good at that!