Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CAS x2

Stamps: SU Punch Bunch (SAB), PTI Inside & Out birthday sentiment, SU Fresh Fillers

Paper: PTI Kraft, SU Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, PTI Ivory

Inks: VersaFine Vintage Sepai, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Owl & Bird extra large punches, Cuttlebug embossing folder, linen thread, sponge, corner rounder.



This first card I had already in progress, when, after looking at DF's blog, I realize the work in progress may be something that could work with the SCS CAS challenge!! And it does!

Please excuse the quality of my photos if they seem different than they've been. My main camera is out of order until I get a new camera card, which I'm not sure I need to, but I can't wait for the computer guy to look into our main computer issues, so I'll just be getting a new card! I'm using my daughter's point and shoot camera in the meantime. And our little laptop and it's tiny screen which doesn't give me a fair view of quality!!

This second card was made for a "hospitality" thank you!

Stamps: SU Oh, so lovely, Punch Bunch (SAB)
Paper: PTI White, SU Poppy Parade, Basic Black
Inks: Memento Tuxedo black, SU Poppy Parade
Accessories: Poppy Parade ribbon, SU scallop punch, yellow button, SU scallop border punch, Copics

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

oooh, I especially like your hospitality card...very striking and beautiful layout!

The J's said...

Hi Rebekah! I honestly wasn't sure this was "you" till I saw your comment on Lani's blog. I've missed you--thought about you many times and wondered how you were!
You have beautiful work!

Rebekah said...

Too funny, it's ME!! :)