Thursday, March 24, 2011

April meal planning

I'm in awe that March is almost over. Over. It's been a very fun-filled month, but it didn't feel like it flew by that fast!!

So here I am again, mouth-watering, as I hop from one foodie blog to another and put together my April menu.
Enjoy!

Brown Sugar Meatloaf

Cuban Ropa Vieja (a request from a friend to make this for her!)
Chicken Taquitos w/salsa
Italian Sausage Pie
Creamy Rotini w/ham& asparagus
Cinnamon Sugar pull-apart bread
Mini Frittatas w/ham & cheese
BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Brown Rice and Black bean casserole
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Baked Ziti
Empanada Pie
Hearty Nachos
Granola
Baked Oatmeal
Samoa Girl Scout cookies
No-Bake Cookies & Cream Bars
No-Bake Nutter Butter bars

....and on that note, I'll skip on out of here!
Just thinking about those last few links is making me gain weight!
But the sun is shining, so I'm off for a power walk.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh YUM! I'm drooling just reading the names of your proposed makings! I'm hoping to try the Samoas too! Need to make sure I have someone to share with though! Eek! :)

Misti said...

YUM!!! I may be adding several of those for my April menu!!! :)