Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine mugs



Stamps: JustRite monogram set, Gina K "You're my cuppa joe" set, SU Priceless, SU Soft Swirls background stamp
Paper: PTI Ivory and white, SU Baja Breeze, SU Parisian Breeze, Sending Love DP
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: stash ribbon, corner rounder, ticket corner punch, Nesties Labels 7, pearls, sponge

I found this super cute idea in Score Pal's Project section. I thought they would make nice valentine gifts to give to some of our DF's and Grandma. I filled them with Hershey's Hugs & Kisses and made a tag to go along with.

I dug out an old background stamp!! I have a box of them and haven't used them in ages.
I used to use them ALL the time!

I'm so proud of myself for not procrastinating on these projects. I think it's safe to say that I'm done with Valentine crafts. Cake pops are on the agenda for DD2's classroom treat, but the cake balls are already made and in the freezer. Sprinkles bought. Melting wafers bought. Yea!

And....HAPPY 100 POSTS TO ME!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A DOOR ABLE ....not sure how else to emphasis my thought!

Rebekah said...

Aww, thanks!

Melissa said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

These are really cute! Wow, you're very prepared!

~Michelle~ said...

these are very cute! :)

Patricia said...

omg, Rebekah, these are awesome!