Friday, February 4, 2011

Tickets!

Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey and Always Artchoke , Studio K Small Orange Polka Dots DP

Accessories: Rhinestones, SU Scribbles Swirls, Tim Holtz Adage Tickets, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Bigz Top Note die, Cuttlebug embossing folder


I've been loving all the ticket themed items spotted throughout my virtual world travels! The other day at Hobby Lobby I found some Tim Holtz tickets. They are awesome! I've been dying to get my hands on some of his new vintage-style goodies. I also found some new stamps of his that I love. I'll showcase a card with them in a few days.
(That ol' recipient must see first policy I try hard to follow....)

This card was made using the color pink for a challenge over at
One Crazy Stamper.
Challenges with prizes are always fun. I heard about this challenge over on
Michelle's blog, where there is always lots going on!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Rebekah, I love your card!! It is so beautiful!! i love tickets too. I bought some a while back with "brothers" and "Friends" on them. I think I will get those out a do a layout. Thanks for the inspiration!

~Michelle~ said...

very fun card! Thanks for entering it into the One Crazy Stamper challenge, and for the shout out! :)

I'm loving the new TH stuff too...there is some on it's way to me....and I now just need to find some time to play with it!! LOL!

I see your designer paper and laugh...I have that too....somewhere in my stash!!

Melissa said...

Ooo! I like this A LOT! Love the rich colors and that flourish with the rhinestones! Love that Rich Razzleberry!! :)