Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Switching Gears

From very feminine to very masculine!!
How is that for a brain challenge.

This card is a flipped CASE of Misti's card!

Paper: PTI white, SU Basic black & Kiwi Kiss
Inks: SU Melon Mambo

Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia

Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, brads,copics (to color the brads a different color!), ribbon from my stash

I've been needing several masculine birthday cards lately!
I've made this card twice. Masculine themes are not my favorite to create.

Paper; PTI Kraft, SU Garden Green, Night of Navy

Inks: VersaFine Vintage Sepia

Stamps: SU Inspired by Nature, Little Pieces

Accessories: Top Notes die, small circle punch, linen thread, Cuttlebug embossing background


4 comments:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

I love that top card! The other one is nice too. : ) I especially like that flower.

Melissa said...

Great job on these cards. It's always a switch for me, too, to masculine. I have two sisters and four nieces, but only one nephew (and now one great-nephew), so I definitely do more of the feminine cards!

Melissa said...

I have a hard time getting in the masculine mode too! I'm just to girly girl to think of boy colors! LOL! But...I have to force myself to now and then! :) Both cards turned out GREAT!!!

~Michelle~ said...

great cards! I love the layout of the second one...I may have to case that someday! :)