Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project Life: Lonesome peas

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins


I couldn't resist this shot of my youngest daughter's plate tonight at supper! Neither of my girls are too fond of peas, but I LOVE them with an Italian meal. Tradition...my mom always served them with spaghetti. Tonight we had Chicken Parmesan Bundles and leftover spaghetti...and peas. DD2 was reaching for seconds of everything, just not more peas! "Look at all those green peas" I commented! It just struck my funny bone tonight, seeing that empty plate with the lonesome peas.

Nothing creative today. Still recovering from the weekend. My dad went into the ER Saturday night. Came home Sunday; the start of pneumonia and apparently he hasn't been eating/drinking very well the last week. Then we rolled into Monday which is my cooking day, although I did get one super quick masculine card done and in the mail almost all in one move LOL!! I've made another just like it, so I'll post it tomorrow.

So here are my Project Life pictures documenting all of that...





5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that photo of the lonely peas. Hope your Dad is getting better and that life settles down a little for you this week.

~Michelle~ said...

Sorry you had a rough weekend are soon on the mend!

I think that plate is MY dd's! Looks like a productive Monday!!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Hope your dad is doing better. Looks like you've been busy! I used to cook like that on Mondays when we were first married & I actually had a weekday off. Can I ask what font you used on the pictures? I like that one.

Rebekah said...

Hi Stacy! The words are from Ali Edward's Days & Months hand drawn brushes kit (http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/5932). But wait until Thursday if you can, I think they are having a sale then!! :)

Melissa said...

Your pictures are awesome! I'm smiling thinking of all you're going to have to look back on in your PL Album!! Hope your dad gets back to smooth sailing soon and you get some "normal" back in your life (is there really such a thing?! LOL!)! Hugs!