Friday, February 11, 2011

Masculine thinking of you

Paper: PTI White

Stamps: SU Nature Silhouettes, PTI Everyday Classics

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: ribbon from my stash, tiny screw head brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties squares.

Wanted to try this card out for a masculine "thinking of you". A friend of ours just had knee surgery, so we would like to send him a card!

I'm also experimenting with my camera. Trying to use the "program" mode more and learn about ISO and shutter speed! I'm taking a class called "Focus on Photos" over at My Creative Classroom.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I really like black & white!!! This might just be a good candidate for my sympathy card too! :) :)

~Michelle~ said...

you've been busy! I never even noticed this tree in the su catty! nice card!

Patricia said...

I love black and white cards! Its just beautiful!

Paula Laird said...

This is wonderful!