Thursday, February 24, 2011

March Menu Plan

Once again it's time to think ahead to the next month!

Here's what I have in mind:

Asian Beef & Noodles
Thai Peanut Chicken
Bratwurst Hash
Reuben Casserole
Ranch Cheesy Potatoes & Ham
Chicken Enchiladas
Chili Pasta bake
Curried Chicken Divan
Restaurant style Zuppa Toscana
Taco Soup
Salmon Chowder
Sunshine and Sausage Casserole
Quick Quiche
Granola

Plus I have a request for breakfast for supper some night!

We'll also be having these again: Sliders
Out of this world goodness....just be sure you get some ultra soft rolls to have them on! :)

This won't cover the whole month, but that's because I'll have several nights off this month and my SIL's will be cooking! Ah, bliss.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So tell me...have you tried most of these recipes before or are you and adventurous woman?! :) I'm thinking the latter, but yet, the everyday things that come from your kitchen are waaaaay more delightful than what happens to explode out of mine! LOL!

Rebekah said...

Ha! Some of them are tried and true, but we haven't had them in awhile. Others are new! I love trying new things!! :) I only remember once that trying a new recipe backfired on me. I hadn't read the category it was from (vegetarian) and thought it sounded fairly decent. But feeding college boys vegetarian is not a wise move!!!!!!!