Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let it snow

Supplies: digi stamp
Paper: SU Basic Grey, PTI White,
Accessories: SU ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, tearing edge, ticket corner punch, glitter brads

Thought I would try this digi sentiment that I discovered in my long lost file of digi stamps! I'm afraid I don't know where this one came from either. This is one of the very first ones I purchased.
How do you organize your digi's?

This card is for the Digital Tuesday challenge,
to use only gray and one other color.

I'm pretty much done making winter cards, but with the weather as it's been, it has me freshly inspired!! The striped background paper reminds me of the snow coming down last night...just sheets of white stuff coming at a diagonal. It was quite the storm. Our weather alarm went off a few times for various blizzard warnings and updates. Some very through-fare roads were totally drifted in and closed.

Here's a few pictures of what we woke up to:

Love the indentation of the door in this drift.


Our neighbor man came and help clear out the driveway...would have been a LOT of shoveling!!







7 comments:

mollymoo951 said...

HOLY COW! What a snow drift! WOW!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow at your door!!

~Michelle~ said...

love your snow drift...that is another fun photo!

I organize my digis by company. I have a file per company. If it was a freebie or a single image, I rename the file (Company/ImageName) when I pick it up and put it in a Misc Folder.

Rebekah said...

Thanks Michelle. :) I'll have to get going with that now that I'm getting a few more of these! ;)

Amanda said...

WOW! Amazing photo!

Melissa said...

Wow! What a snow drift!!! Love that you got a picture of it! :) Like the striped paper with the striped scarf on the snowman card! Cute card!! Wonder if you had school today?

Janeen said...

Wow Rebekah, AMAZING photos. I'm glad you went out. They are so neat. We didn't get the snow. I love your bright colored chicken coop. How fun. I really like the drift that looks like a big surfing wave. Isn't that strange how that formed. TFS