Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday FIVE

Today's Friday favorites,

1.) This just made me laugh.
My kids don't have a hard time smiling for the camera, but if yours do, check this out!!!

2.) Inspiring quotes:
"Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."
-George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

3.) Pioneer 3-up Photo albums, beautifully crafted 3-ring albums to store my recently developed pictures. (see this post!!) This is step one of the LOM class that I'll soon be enrolling in.
4.) View 's Pins on Pinterest
Wow! What an awesome place to store/share your pieces of inspiration!!

5.) New favorite foodie blog, Buns in my Oven.
Don't look if you are dieting.
Evil, rich, and sinful goodies posted on a regular basis!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That camera idea is a winner!! I'm going to have to try that next time we try to get all the cousins together for a photo in the spring! Wonder what they'll do?! LOL!