Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Digital Tuesday Blop Hop & Tuesday challenge

Digital Tuesday is having a blog hop!

I started out making this card for Digital Tuesday's challenge using die cuts and something digital...but I forgot the digital part! OOPS! Off to remove my link from their list for this card at least!

This was made for an elderly friend of my parent's.
Excuse the pen in the picture, I could not get this card to stand up. Need to fix that before I send it out!

Stamps: PTI Inside & Out Birthday, SU Canvas
Paper: PTI Kraft, SU Night of Navy, SU Botanical Gazette DP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: PTI Number By the Numbers dies, SU Window label punch, corner rounder, silver brads, Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU linen thread

5 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

nice card for a milestone! not sure what your digital image is on here...but make sure there is one so you qualify for the Digital Tuesday prize!

Thanks for posting our banner...there will a A TON of fun prizes offered during our hop!

Melissa said...

Love this!! I thought the pen was just a prop in the picture! Never would've known it was to hold the card up! LOL!

mollymoo951 said...

Nice card - no worries on the pen...thought it was a prop!

Jen said...

You won my "Be Present" giveaway!! Congrats! Send me an email so I know where to send your new art piece =)

Jen

jen@byjen.com

Christi said...

Wonderful card, Rebekah! I love the embossing on the numbers!