Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrr...it's a blizzard out there!

Stamps: PTI Mailbox Greetings & Around & About sentiments
Paper: SU Poppy Parade, PTI White
Accessories: SU Poppy Parade ribbon, corner rounder, ticket corner punch, sponge, Copics

And here's the recipe for the M&M Sugar cookies

Enjoy!


Really and truly, we are in the midst of a blizzard as I type! Wow! Yesterday was the beginning of it all and the blizzard officially hit late yesterday afternoon. I made a batch of M&M sugar cookies and took some out to the mailbox for a treat for our mailman. I always feel for him on blustery days like this.

This was the view I saw while shoveling yesterday morning:

A storm was brewing for sure.

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

And one of yesterday's Project Life pictures:

I love how the picture documents me documenting life!
A wintery view out our kitchen window.
Snow blown all over most of our windows.


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you are staying warm. We are having an ice storm here and they are rotating power outages - YUCK!

~Michelle~ said...

hope you are keeping warm and cozy! I want to be your mailman! Yum!! ;)

Love the photo of you taking the photo...fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute stamp...and nice picture documenting your life...

Melissa said...

Thanks for the mail reminder!! :) DH delivered mine to the mailbox today for me! LOL! Love your photo of you taking the photo with the snow! :)

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

I love the mailboxes! Those cookies look yummy! Really nice idea for your mailman.