Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bliss...new fun goodies to play with

It's that time of year....PTI anniversary time, so got an order in there so I can be sure and get the new, free anniversary set coming out in April. And it's Sale-a-bration time with Stampin' Up!

I CASE'd this card, just to hurry and get stamping with at least one new set, some new DP and new dies. I've got several sets to be mounting and CD cases to fill!
And then some organization...but that's almost as fun as the stamping itself, right?

Stamps: SU SAB Bliss
Paper: Peach Parfait, SU First Edition DP
Inks: SU Early Espresso
Accessories: SU linen thread, SU tearing edge, PTI Button, sponge, SU Flower Fun die, PTI Limitless Layers Circle collection1 3/4" die, bleach



2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

great CASE! organizing is right up there with stamping in my hobby! can't wait to see your new creations!

Christi said...

Beautiful card, Rebekah! I love the flowers with the button!