Friday, January 28, 2011

BLOG CANDY!!

Wohoo!!!
Congratulations to
Goshery.
You've won my Shutterfly drawing!
A $10 gift card will soon be delivered electronically delivered to your inbox!!

Thank you all for stopping by today and everyday.
I love your feedback!






Wohoo, I've had over 1,000 visitors!!
Thank you to each and everyone who has taken the time to stop by and visit my blog. It's been a wonderful journey so far. I hope you found some creative inspiration or on days when I don't post creative stuff, I hope you've left with a good feeling in your heart!

To celebrate, I'm offering one lucky winner a $10 gift card to
Shutterfly.com.

This drawing is now closed!

Please leave me a comment below and let me know if I'm doing this blog thing right
(I love feedback!),
and I will enter your name in the drawing. Please leave a way to contact you in case YOU are the lucky winner. If you are one of my "followers", you will be entered twice!

Celebration will end Friday, January 28th, 10 am CT.

Good luck!

12 comments:

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

While reading this particular post, I couldn't link to comments, which may explain why I'm the first one! I went to your home page and scrolled down to this post, and was able to comment from there.

I'm not a scrapper, but I enjoy reading passionate people talk about their interests! I also like seeing the pictures of your lovely family! :-) I'm glad you have fun blogging!

thinker said...

1000 visitors... that's awesome :) Congratulations!!!! and obviously it means you must be doing the 'blog thing' right :) :)

Patricia said...

You are doing every absolutley right with your blog! You got the perfect mix between your life and your creativity. I look forward to reading your posts!! You're awesome!

Melissa said...

Your blog is one that's easy to want to come back to!! You're doing a GREAT job!! Keep it up!! :)

Goshery said...

Just found your blog through OLW and I think it's great! Love seeing your creativity and since I share your passion for paper crafts I love your blog!

Marnie (stamplady_13) said...

Very cute valentine cards. Thanks for offering the blog candy. I love Shutterfly!

Ami said...

Love the cards and thanks for the comment on my art journal cover.

Paula Laird said...

Way to go, Rebekah! I love your blog!

stampandweave said...

Congrats on all your visitors! Your blog looks good to me!

stampandweave said...

Oh, yeah, I do follow your blog, just anonymously.

mollymoo951 said...

Love your blog! Love to come visit! :-D

goshery said...

YAY! Thanks so much!

I'm trying to email you but having some trouble. I'll try again!