Monday, January 17, 2011

Unfocused

Wow, today was a weird day. I just felt kind of frazzled and unfocused for some odd reason. I'm glad it's almost bedtime. Just one thing after another happened. Dumb stuff like dropping the spoon in the sauce, bonking my head on the cupboard door, forgetting this or that, etc. 'Nuf said.

I made these cookies Saturday. I love the idea of having "brownies" that are not ALL accounted for in the pan!!! KWIM??? Cookies can easily be eaten and unaccounted for, but brownies, OH MY. You take one out and right away there is an empty spot in the pan. So try these if you'd like your treats to be a little less accounted for!! And if you're having a day like mine, they might be just what you need!!

Now off to have some family time. I want to post more things, but they'll have to wait. Like I say, this day just had too many kinks in it.
Tomorrow is another day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I just eat the frosting without sprinkles please? Sorry for a hiccup day but sounds like you are recovering!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Those brownie cookies sure look great! Just when I finally made an effort to start eating better... can't give in quite yet! I had a day out of whack too - think I'm just tired. Hope tomorrow's better for ya!

Rebekah said...

Aww, thanks ladies! I"m recovering this evening, but I'm going to have to be strict with myself so I get to bed on time and don't stay up making up for lost time...

Stacy, moderation in all things. Remember, chocolate IS good for you!!

Melissa said...

Those cookies LOOK good enough to make my day better! :) Bet they taste good too!!! I'm not going to look at the recipe. I'm not going to look at the recipe. I'm not going to look at the recipe...LOL!