Friday, January 28, 2011

Tuesday Trigger


Finally got to this beautiful looking challenge!
The Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge

I love how this card came together. It was one of the last ones I made last evening, and it seems like the mojo finally started flowing...just in time for me to head off to bed!

I was inspired my the scalloped edge of the box, the muffin liners (paper crimping) and the soft pink colors and filigree lined box. These are all incorporated into my card.
The card measures 5x5 and I will use PTI's 5x5 envelopes to send it out.

Stamps: SU Holidays & Wishes
Paper: SU River Rock, Pretty in Pink, PTI White, Basic Grey Bittersweet Mousse DP
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo
Accessories: PTI button, ribbon from my stash, Fiskars heart border punch, SU scallop punch, corner rounder, sponge, Cuttlebug embossing folder, paper crimper, Nesties Scallop heart

3 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

ooooh, I love, love, love this card! Those papers are still favs of mine! Very pretty valentine!

Melissa said...

OOOOOO! So pretty! Love that heart lace border!

Anonymous said...

You amaze me at what details you notice...I saw different colors of pink...the end...on your card though I was drawn to the heart punches, the designer paper and the embossed heard...Your card is breathtakingly beautiful!