Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stylish blog award


I've had this in my blog drafts. I was awarded this over the holidays and started the post, but never got a chance to finish it!!
Eeek...today's award reminded me of it.

I received this award from JaneenK.
With this award, you are to list eight things about yourself and then choose others to share the award with. It's a fun way to get to know others through blogging. Thank you Janeen. :)

Here's my list:

1. I crave routine.

2. But I love fun surprises that take me out of my routine!

3. I love to exercise. I feel like I have to have those endorphins to survive.

4. And good thing I love exercise, b/c I love to cook and bake.

5. I enjoy crafting and want to encourage the artsy side of me more (signed up for a Doodling class and want to read this book, Taking Flight.)

6. I'm always on time, if not a tad early.

7. I'm trying slow down this year (but hope to still be on time!).
Mindfulness is my "one little word" for the year.

8. I'm rather impulsive, thus why being more mindful will be good for me...and has been good for me already this year.

And my award is going to the one and only Luvlee! She has quite the stylish blog-a-roo!
Another blog I've just recently rediscovered is Michelle's. Talk about style! I learned about her blog through a mutual friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to read about your 8 items...I think I knew all 8!

~Michelle~ said...

Thanks for the blog award! I'm not sure we've met, but Ellen P. told me a little about you! She's my SIL! I'll post this on my blog soon. In the meantime, be sure you pop by again...I have some blog candy up for grabs! Look forward to following your blog, I like! :)