Monday, January 10, 2011

SIL Birthday card



Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, PTI Ivory, SU Autumn Spice DP
Inks: Brilliance Moonlight White, SU Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, PTI Chamomile
Accessories: SU Linen thread, PTI Dahlia dies, Nesties Labels 14, sponge, PTI button, sponge, pearl, corner rounder
My SIL's birthday is coming right up, so it felt great to get back into card-making and a non-winter theme.


This card was inspired by Heather's card here.

My SIL's birthday is coming right up, so it felt great to get back into some card-making this weekend. And non-winter themes!

Blogger is not letting me change from italics to non-italics. This is part of my love/hate relationship with Blogger...it has a lot of kinks that don't get along with the perfectionist streak in me.... It will however, let me change the font color... Figure that one out!

So here goes, italics and all!

No comments: