Thursday, January 13, 2011

Project Life, in progress

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins


I am so thankful I've been introduced to Project Life! It's helping me feel like I'm keeping up with at least one aspect of our daily life.

It's just so easy.

Take one picture a day.
Journal on a card.
That's it!

I'm keeping a private blog with all my daily photos and journaling. Then when I have the actual photos developed and in hand, I can resort to my blog entries to remember exactly what I wanted to journal.

I'm still trying to find a place locally that I'm happy with for photo developing. I may have to go back to Walmart, as much as their photo customer service bothers me. Will look into one other place first. Unfortunately, we don't a Costco nearby that everyone is exclaiming about for their photo developing.

I've been keeping my PL basket in our dining room. After I've entered journaling or photos, I leave it out. This is usually what I find sooner or later...

I love Ali's idea to use a corner rounder on the photos so they coordinate nicely with all the PL cards. I've also incorporated her day of the week hand-drawn brushes on my photos too!

I love this software, PhotoSheet that someone mentioned in the Project Life Community over at BPC. But this software enables you to take a 4x6 photo size and get smaller sizes for the price of a 4x6.

Today I found a package of Sharpie fine point pens. I'll add those to my basket, so I have some extra pens for journaling.

Here are a few pictures of the Project Life process so far in our household:





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lookin' GREAT! So, so fun!!! :) Love all the tips you share that you're finding along the way!!