Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Little Word



I stayed up very late last night, er, this morning, and got a few projects done. I love staying up late, but sometimes mornings can be rough. So far so good this morning, not as bad as I thought.

I've been working on getting my "One Little Word" album up and running. It's been a very fun project. The album is a Pink Paislee canvas binder from scrapbook.com. I enjoyed altering it. I used some stamps from a long ago Fancy Pants Pollen Dust set. I used brown acrylic paint to stamp the images onto the canvas. Felt from PTI (Ocean Tides & Fine Linen). Album page protectors from Pink Paislee (you can order them separately, but mine came with the album). The little butterflies are from Martha Stewart. The yellow ribbon and the brown felt ribbon on the spine are SU from an old mini catalog. The letters were from the Sizzix Vowel Play alphabet (link is an Ebay item b/c this is long since retired!!). I think that covers it!








6 comments:

Janeen said...

very nice Rebekah and so organized you are. :)

Jennifer said...

I love how you altered your canvas album! I ordered this album for my OLW as well, and am anxious to receive it in the mail so I can start making it pretty! You were very brave to stamp right on the album! Good job!

Rebekah said...

Jennifer, I was pretty hesitant, but also very inspired my all the artsy stuff Ali has done!! :)

Melissa said...

This is downright beautiful!!! WOW!

nita said...

beatiful album now, very inspiring.
Nice word too!

JennL said...

i really love how you altered the album. i'm using the pink paislee album, too! i'm still pondering what i'm going to do with it. i'm going to use an oversized jenni bowlin yellow butterfly rub-on but i haven't decided anything else yet...typical!

anyway, great work with your OLW.