Thursday, January 13, 2011

One Little Word, page 2 close-up





Thought I would share a few details about this page. Forgot there was so much of my own personal touch on it.

I used CK Ali's Handwriting free font for the definition, thesauraus and quotation cards. I matched (and wrote down for future reference...I'm learning all kinds of Photoshop tricks with this project!) the font color to the one I used on my title page.

For the first row, middle card, I stamped the medallion from SU Day of Gratitude set (from this winter's Holiday Occasions catalog) on SU So Saffron CS in VersaFine Vintage Sepia ink. The "mindfulness" title was stamped with the JustRite Lower Case Stamper 18" (just like this, except in lower case; I've had it awhile, so maybe you can't buy it anymore). I placed a pearl in the middle of the medallion.

For the handwritten cards (invitation & because), I used a SU Baja Breeze marker.

The middle altered card has a flower stick pin from Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline. The flower is from MM {note} worthy set of flowers I got on clearance at Target a long time ago! The "mindfulness" text was done on the computer with Ali's free handwriting font. Edges were sponged with the Vintage Sepia ink.

The MINDFULNESS acronym card was found here. I just googled "mindfulness" and researched what came up for the just the right things for this project.

The last row, middle card was stamped using Elegant Flourishes by Rhonna Farrer in VersaFine Vintage Sepia. SU Scallop circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch. Monogram was stamped with a JustRite stamp set. Edges were sponged in Vintage Sepia.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

O wow this looks gorgeous!