Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kitchen painting fun begins

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Today's picture:



As you can see, DH is hard at work.
I was down in the basement working on pictures and came up to find this.
He did this once before when we were painting the basement walls.
We had a friend come that actually goes by Becky. She was wow'd by the
love we were bestowing upon her on her first visit to us! Then we told her the story of how I can't stand being called Becky (no offense to her, the name fits her perfectly. You know how a name just fits sometimes...and well, other times it just doesn't). Only by grandmother and uncle get away with it. But DH likes to use it to be funny.


3 comments:

Pam said...

How sweet of him to get started! :) Love the color!

Melissa said...

Heehee! Of course, he has to use that name in big, capital letters!! :) I know what you mean about names. I don't care for the name Missy much anymore and only family gets by with it or those that knew me during childhood. Can't wait to see the new color in action!! Love it!!!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

That's sweet! :) Nice picture for your project.