Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Hello Sprinkles

I can finally share this drafted blog post with you!
I like to be sure the recipient gets to see the card
IRL first before I post it on my blog and tell you about it.
A DF and I met for our coffee night the other night. It's always wonderful to get together and unwind over a cup of Panera coffee and a treat.
This was her card!

***********************************************************

A DF shared this with me recently:
Happiness has to be cranked up; trouble is a self-starter.

This a card I made for her.

Stamps: Digi Image #30, Pure Innocence, SU Lots of Thoughts
SU
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Daffodil Delight
Paper: PTI white, DCWV Yellow text. CS, SU Blushing Bride Pink

Accessories: Sponge, glitter brads, copics, PTI sheer ribbon, SU Tag punch, SU Ticket corner punch, SU Daffodil Delight marker

I have been wanting this sweet lil' digi image for quite awhile. I finally remembered to look into purchasing it. Being it has been on my list to do for quite awhile (as in, before my spending freeze went into effect), I let myself buy it. I tried buying it during the holidays, but when I was there, she happened to be closed down for a few days during Christmas/New Years. I'm on a spending freeze for my hobbies until I can get caught up on my list of projects for this winter. I hate when spring approaches, and I still haven't gotten a head start on winter yet...

This is from Pure Innocence. She has the cutest images and I have a few of them in my collection already. This was made for a friend who loves cupcakes. I just couldn't wait to make it for her birthday in August, so I made it into a cheery hello card! :)

Happy day friends!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Did someone say, "Cupcakes?!" :) Very cute card!!!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Cute images!