Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Handmade creation just for you...


Today, I saw this on Melissa's blog and was lucky enough to be one of the first five to comment. I really like the idea and am excited to pay it forward.

This is how it works:
I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here specifically stating they want to join in the Pay It Forward fun. The original "rules" state that you must repost this status on your own blog, offering something handmade by you to 5 other people and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011. (Edited to add like Melissa has on her blog)
however I am not requiring this. If you would like to repost this and offer something to your readers, that would be lovely, but feel free to enter even if you do not have the time/money/desire to pay it forward at this time. I got to thinking about her addition last night, and I like it...you should be able to be able to get some goodies in the mail even if you can't do it yourself!!

Come join the fun!
I look forward to creating something just for you and four other lucky bloggers who leave a comment on this post.


6 comments:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

DON'T count me in here - just wanted to say: I attempted to do this once & I never sent anything out. It's so unlike me and I feel bad... wish I could participate but I don't see it happening to be honest!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I don't have to post a blog link to be included since I don't have a blog!

Handmade is wonderful in my opinion...and purple colors are my favorite dontchaknow?

I like paying it forward...and doing it anonymously as well...

Sure do enjoy your blog posts...thanks for all you share...

Scrapcollectr said...

I'd like to join the Pay It Forward game. If I didn't already have some things to share I wouldn't attempt this! I'll post about this in a couple of days because I already have a post for tomorrow and Friday.
Thanks, and I am here by way of Patricia's blog (and I entered your Valentines Day event....see? One stop shopping! *smile*)

Melissa said...

Hi Rebekah - please email me (robbieandmelissa at sbcglobal dot net) so that I can get some information from you as I prepare to start on the handmade items! Thanks.

stampandweave said...

How very sweet and generous of you!

stampandweave said...

I see now I specifically had to say I was interested in the Pay it Forward fun. I am!