Saturday, January 29, 2011

February meal planning

Wow, here I am again wondering where another month went. Time to get February's meal plan put together. One thing I'd like to start doing is putting a weekly menu up on the counter. A friend did this, and I'm just remembering it now as I've been thinking of a way to avoid the daily and sometimes twice or three times daily, "What's for supper, Mom??".

Onward and forward....FEBRUARY.

Taco Pie
Deep Dish Beef bake
Ravioli Lasagna
Meatloaf Pie
Western Omelet Casserole
Ham and Pineapple Fried Rice
Chicken Corn Chowder
Black Bean and Vegetable Soup
Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Blueberry Cream Muffins (heart shaped, of course!)
Chicken Parmesan Bundles
Beef and Rice Enchiladas w/pepper jack cheese sauce
BBQ Beef and Bean Cornbread Casserole
Sausage Soup

And some old standbys thrown in like:
Spaghetti
Homemade pizza
Hamburgers

And new recipes to try:
Cheese Blintzes
Nutty Chocolate Batons
Crazy Pizza Bread
Easy Caramel Pecan Rolls

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my! I think I may be back visiting this post SOON! :) Yum! One of my goals this year is to try more new recipes!

Carol said...

Wow, this is a great idea-I think I am coming to your house for dinner in February....lol This is inspiring me to try some new recipes. Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

I didn't get a chance to check out all of these recipes yet but the ham & pineapple fried rice caught my attention...I'm trying to add multicultural recipes to my day care menu so I think that qualifies. I'm going to make it today for Chinese New Year!