Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doodles class




I'm really excited to have joined the Doodles 101 class! How fun does that sound!! It's a self-paced class that I **hope** will help open up the artistic side of my brain. My mother was an artist, so I'm hoping that buried deep within me are some of those genes!

Finding this class was perfect timing. I've been keeping a journal since the beginning of the year (wow, is it almost the end of January??? I think this is the longest I have kept a journal...). I've noticed that my handwriting is "stiff". I hate that. I want free-flowing script! I've also noticed it on my Project Life journal cards...I wish my words just flowed on paper like they do in my head.

4 comments:

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Fun! It will be neat to see what you do (if you share). I think I'd really have it if I had the time. My Grandma is quite an artist.

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog. I have to agree with wanting to loosen up my drawing.

And I know exactly what you mean about your words flowing in your head better than on paper (or blog). Maybe this is the year we'll break away from that, right?!

Scrapcollectr said...

I'm gonna look into this....love doodling but could use some liberating help! Lol
*smile*

stampandweave said...

Hope this turns out to be all you hope it is! My handwriting isn't too great, and it certainly doesn't keep up with my thoughts so I just type things out. It's not very artistic that way, though.