Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cards, cards, cards

Finally, finally some stamped creations for you to enjoy!
I've been feeling bad about all the posts full of text and no cards to see.
About 7 pm last evening, I finally found my way into my stamp corner.
It took awhile to get the mojo flowing, so some of these are not my favorites, LOL.

This first one is a sympathy card using a pre-colored digi image I found this afternoon at Fred, she said. When ordering with them, if you order $10 or more, you will get 10% off. Fun!

Stamps: Corner Gerbera daisy, digi stamp from Fred, she said, SU Close as a Memory, SU The Art of Life (background)
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, PTI
Ivory
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: ribbon from my stash, pearls, ticket corner punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder, tearing edge, sponge.



These next two cards were made for the CAS challenge over at SCS.
I love using flourishes, such simple elegance.

Stamps: Fancy Pants Pollen Dust, PTI Everyday Classics
Paper: SU Baja Breeze, PTI Ivory

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: pearls, corner rounder, sponge.


Stamps: SU Priceless, Close as a Memory (sentiment)
Paper: SU Perfect Plum, Grey, PTIWhite

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Perfect Plum
Accessories: circle and scallop circle punches, SU grey ribbon


This next card is for the SCS Color Challenge this week. It started out as a sympathy card and ended up being a birthday card. I just couldn't get the soft, mellow feel with that yellow!

Stamps: SU Lovely as a Tree
Paper: SU Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, PTI Kraft

Inks: SU Night of Navy
Accessories: brads from my stash, circle punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties Labels 14 (inside)

And here's the inside:




This last one I'm not at all happy with, but it's very CAS. I'm always a little uncomfortable with CAS, never quite knowing when to stop or what to add!

Stamps: unknown digi image from my files
Paper: SU Black, PTI White Inks: just my printer ink Accessories: Score Pal, scissors to cut out nothes

Simple, simple, simple!









6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, I think that last card is really nice!! A perfect CAS, if you don't mind me sayin' so! :)

Patricia said...

I love your cards, especially the birthday card! I love the tree stamp...I will have to look into getting that one. Great job, Rebekah!!

Anonymous said...

I like your layers that are unique...hope some day I can figure out layers! My cards are still simple...not always CAS!

Paula Laird said...

Wonderful cards! And I really like the CAS one!

Melissa said...

Great cards! I like the colors on the first one and how you used the same stamp on the inside of the birthday card.

~Michelle~ said...

I love that last card....that is a really neat image! CAS are hard to nail!