Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog award

I just received a blog award today!
Thanks Melissa. I have 2 Melissa's that follow me.
Must be a good luck charm!

There are a couple of conditions for the award:You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award.You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged.

Please note: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I was asked not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers.
Again, I am not adding this requirement for those I'm passing the award on to; that choice is up to the recipients.

Now the hard part is choosing who to pass along the award to. I love followers, so I think this award is a nice way of creating visibility to some of us who are followed less and/or just starting out.

Here are some of my favorite blogs. Check them out! Some of them are new to me recently because of the BPC classes I'm taking, other's are ol' standby's that have been inspiring me for awhile now. Enjoy...and share the love!

Melissa
JaneenK
Misti
Xnomads
Ami's Place
Inked Butterflies
Paula
Christi
Patricia
Edith
Diane
Melissa

6 comments:

Janeen said...

Thank you Rebekah.

thinker said...

thanks, Rebekah :)

Melissa said...

Thanks! What a great way to introduce those lesser known blogs out there! Now I'm off to visit some of them! :)

Xnomads said...

Hi Rebekah! Thanks! What a nice surprise. I've posted on my blog today about it including my winners. Now to go tell them. : )

Patricia said...

Thanks Rebekah! I just put up a post on my blog about it!

Paula Laird said...

Aw, thanks! I'll get a post up soon. :)