Friday, January 14, 2011

Ali inspired photo

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins


I thought I would share this photo from my date luncheon with my husband. It was inspired by Ali's picture. Her's captured so much more, especially with her OLW, but I love what it captured for me too, delicious food and a wonderful day with DH.
This is today's photo for Project Life.

I scored today and found these delightful footies on sale. I LOVE SmartWool socks as I've mentioned before! Slippers are OK, but going around in sock feet is my absolute favorite. No more cold toes with these on! These footies will be wonderful to wear with my black dress boots. Warmth without all the added thickness.

Have a wonderful weekend. ♥

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfect photo!! :) Love it when I remember to bring a camera along and also remember to get it out and use it! :)

ScrappnBee said...

Love the composition of the photo! Definately a unique perspective! Thanks for stopping by! Great job!