Thursday, December 30, 2010


Today marks the first day of Lisa Cohen's Wellness Journey over at BPC. It's not too late to sign up if you are looking at the New Year coming right around the corner and wanting to establish some of those wellness resolutions you are going to make in a few days! Last night I worked on some digital pages that are offered in the pre-class. It's exciting working digitally for a change and documenting my definition of wellness, my role models and my intents for the class! Because of all my fun winter break activities with family, I'm not going to be able to get my pages posted right off, but I'll be back when things settle down and share them with you. I also have some other exciting things to share, but alas, it all must wait until life resumes into normal mode next week. This time with family has been wonderful and very rejuvenating for my soul!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy New Year Rebekah! Looking forward to working through the Wellness Journey class with you and seeing your pages when life returns to normal.

Melissa said...

Okay, it's time to get busy on this one! (yes, I signed up...) LOL!

Rebekah said...

Oh good, it will be fun to do together then! Thanks for your kind comments!