Friday, December 3, 2010

Sympathy cards


Well, I'm no longer anticipating needing them, I just plain need them. This card I made last evening to play along with GKD's Release Party. The challenge was to use 12 embellishments! At first, I said "WHAT?????", but then I got to working on it and wah-la, look what happened...exactly 12 embellishments (4 pearls, 6 rhinetones, sizzix swirls, ribbon)
on a soft and caring card.
Wohoo!!


Paper: PTI Kraft & Ivory, SU Perfect Plum
Inks: SU Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke
Stamps: SU Close as a Memory
Accessories: Gems, SU Ivory ribbon, Nesties ovals, Sizzlit Swirls die, pearls, ticket corner punch, Cuttlebug emboss folder


and the inside...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Isn't it funny how this one kind of card is so hard to come up with and never around when you need it?! I just plain don't like making them!!

stampandweave said...

Gorgeous card!