Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paper: Kraft, GKD Ivory
Stamps: GKD Winter Wings and Lovely Labels 2 (sentiment),
Winter Foliage (pine boughs at top)
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Copics, Crystal Effects, Flower Soft, Nesties Labels 16, misc ribbon from stash, Stickles, hand held rectangle punch, sponge

This cardinal tag was made for Carolina's tag challenge during Gina K's release party. It took me longer to make this than it does to make a card LOL!! Smaller scale things always do that to me! But it was a very fun, creative process, I would like to make some more soon.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Another very pretty winter card! I need to dig out my Crystal Effects again! Found them over the weekend while sorting through things! :) Loving the Flower Soft you've been using too!