Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out to the coop, Winter 2010


Just having some photo fun today. I've been wanting to work on some collages! This is why I didn't stamp yesterday. I was out shoveling through some huge drifts, so we can get to the chicken coop. I surprised my husband and had it all done for him when he came home last evening. The middle picture on the side shows the huge drifts out by my clothesline...just about reaching the line! Glad I didn't have to shovel through those. I use my shower curtain rods and drying rack for winter-time clothes drying thankyouverymuch!!

4 comments:

stampandweave said...

And to think...it's not even winter yet according to the calendar!!

Janeen said...

beautiful pictures. I think you all got WAY more snow than we did. Though they tell us that fifteen 1/2 inches fell.

Janeen said...

And I love your collage with the fading on the sides. :)

Melissa said...

What fun! I can just see certain kids running through that nice path through the drift! LOL!