Friday, December 10, 2010

I HEART snow!


Stamps: GKD Let it Snow (inside sentiment and snowflakes
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler (again!!), Core'dinations
Ink: Staz On Timber Brown, SU White
Accessories: Snowflake brad (stash item!), Sizzix primitive heart die, stash ribbon, sanding block, SU snowflake embossing folder, corner rounder, sponge

Have you ever started out on a card with an idea in mind and ended up with something else entirely? That happened to me this afternoon. I had a super cute digi image to use and was putting the card together, and all of the sudden I took the image off and immediately saw a CAS opportunity.
And I love how this card simply states my love for winter!

and the inside:
I'm off to enjoy the great white outdoors with DD2. The driveway needs to be cleared of the little snow that is there so we are ready for the next batch coming this weekend!

3 comments:

stampandweave said...

I really like the embossed snowflakes and how they pop with the Core-dinations paper!

Melissa said...

I LIKE! :) Love the color scheme & the snowflake ribbon is perfect!

Janeen said...

This card is GORGEOUS, Rebekah.