Saturday, December 11, 2010

Free digi image


Stamps: Cup of Cocoa free digi image from Clear Dollar Stamps
Inks: SU Cherry Cobbler
Paper: SU Cherry Cobbler, Creamy Caramel, PTI White
Accessories: Little pearls, stash ribbon, Nesties labels 7, sponge, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Last night, this super cute free digi image (for some reason, I can't find the freebie images now...but here is the link for the same image in a set for $2.50) finally found it's way on to a card. I set out to use this image yesterday afternoon and it just wasn't working for me. Even last evening, it took a few tries to get it just right. Don't know why I had such a creative block with it. I've never used a colored image, but my, it sure makes it easy.

Today I hope to start (and hopefully finish) die cutting the squares for 2 more rag quilt totes for my daughters. Christmas break is coming up all too quick, and the sewing machine will be used by others in this household for their fun projects. My goal is to get my sewing projects done so I can scrapbook over the long break. Cozy!

3 comments:

stampandweave said...

Nice! I've not used digi stamps yet but need to learn to do so.

Rebekah said...

Thanks for all your comments! Looks like you are catching up on this cozy day! :)

Melissa said...

Already colored, you say?! Now THAT is my kind of image! :) Love the image!