Monday, December 13, 2010

A few pictures to share of our wintery weekend! My husband and I headed out to help the girls build a fort and some snowmen!
We all LOVE winter so it was great fun!




I got started cutting out squares for the girl's rag quilt totes. DD2 helped me make the "sandwiches", fabric+batting+fabric. The batting is simply stuck on using a glue stick. This is just to keep the squares from moving too much when you sew them.


And some more exciting news over at BPC, Ali Edwards is doing a class on her "one little word" yearly project. This is the first year I am going to participate in this, so I was thrilled to see a class to follow along with. I love Ali's style, so I'm looking forward to everything she shares with us each month.

2 comments:

Misti said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun outside!!! I'll enjoy the snow through your pictures! :)

Melissa said...

FOUR snowmen! You guys are quite ambitious! LOL! I like the colors of your tote fabric!