Friday, November 19, 2010

Thinking ahead...


Stamps: GKD Let it Snow, Labelled with love (sentiment)
Paper: SU Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, PTI Crea
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Supplies: MM Poinsetta, Holly Cuttlebug emboss folder, Riding Hood Red striped ribon, Pearls, Nesties ovals & Labels Trio, Stickles Glitter, Copics


This challenge (along with the color challenge over at Gina K Stamp TV) is perfect for the busy holiday season approaching. Thank yous are so appreciated. That's one thing I'm so thankful my mom taught me. As a kid, I hated writing all those birthday thank yous!! I insist that my own girls write them, and I am experiencing the same ordeal my mom faced!!

I love it when I use something that has been in my stash forever!! That would be the decorative little poinsetta! And the striped ribbon. It's so wide, it intimidates me! The glitter hardly shows, but it's on the rooftops, trees and snow banks in front of the house.

I kept out the winter things I used today. I keep a basket of seasonal goodies on my craft table. I mailed my Thanksgiving cards out yesterday, so it's time for a changing of the "supplies"! :)

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!


No comments: