Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random fun while I'm sewing!



I finished my Kindle Clutch last evening. It had been a busy day, so I didn't get my creative oasis until after supper. But it felt just as good! One sewing project done. And DD1 asked me right away when I was going to get their rag quilt tote bags done. Up next! I put the material in the washer just before I went to bed.

I also made another card on Saturday that I didn't upload. I made it for the Inspirational challenge over at GKD and then didn't like the end result for that particular challenge!

Paper: SU Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Kraft, DP: Bella Road "Wintertime" Snowfun kit
Inks: Chocolate Chip (!), Cherry Cobbler (sponging)
Stamps: GKD Have a Cookie! (Melanie Muenchinger), Hero Arts Stitched Ribbon
Supplies: SU Photo corners extra lg punch, SU scallop border punch

And the inside:




Here are some fun goodies I found online recently:

Free fun printables Cute little gingerbread people with greetings "Baked with Love". DH and my daughters love baking gingerbread people. I don't enjoy it at all; I just don't enjoy decorating cakes, cookies, etc. So this is their fun time together over Christmas break! But these little tags will be perfect for the girls to sign and stick inside their baggies of goodies for DFs.

Bakarella book giveaway...how fun would this be (deadline is TODAY)! And while you're over there, check these out, the random sweet of the day, Mini Maple Pancake Muffins.
YUM! That should taste good for breakfast tomorrow! :)

Scrapbook.com has a fun video clip to watch, "Always Sunny in Here".
Guaranteed to make you smile!

Also, remember I talked about Big Picture Classes? Well, during the holiday season they will be giving back the proceeds from every class we sign up for! Wow!
Such a cool site, chock full of fun classes!
They also have a gift certificate special going on.

And don't forget to blop hop through Gina K's team! They are giving away 4 new release stamp sets to randomly selected comments from all the blogs!! The new Mugs and Kisses set is looking like a must-have on my list.
What's your favorite so far?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL!!!! I like that cute video. The funny thing is I HAVE that polka dot apron! The other thing I found funny was the guy cleaning up the packing peanuts at the end! That's the one thing I don't like about my orders from them...those darn packing peanuts! My little monkeys love to shred them! Aaargh! (Gotta open my box when they're preoccupied! LOL!)

Rebekah said...

Yes, the cleaning up guy was pretty cute LOL! Didn't notice the apron, will have to go back and watch!!

Stacy@{share and remember} said...

Your rag quilt tote is adorable!