Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On the exercise front...

I just found this amazing app for my ITouch. I've downloaded the 5K plan. I started yesterday and it felt great!! The great thing about it is it will use your own playlists to play music from! I just put together a "running" list, so that was perfect!


I'm also going to start this program up again on my days off from running. I've done it before and it does work!! And they have an app also, so I'm downloading that too!

So, I'm off to a good start working off Thanksgiving...or a head start on working off Christmas/New Year's goodies! Depends which way you want to think, but based on how my outfits are fitting, me thinks I'm still working off Thanksgiving!! ;)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It always amazes me how we think alike...
Is the 5K program some other website?

Rebekah said...

The 5K program is at http://www.personalrunningtrainer.com