Thursday, November 18, 2010

Inspired by Nature



Stamps: SU Inspired by Nature, GKD Thanks a Million

Paper: PTI Kraft, SU Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Ink: SU Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Supplies: SU Soft Suede ribbon, Nesties Labels 7, sponge, tearing edge

The daily SCS challenge today is WT297: Basically Beautiful Brown. I LOVE browns!! And I went to a 5x5 card size for a change. I get tired of making the same old card style!

As far as life goes, the SUN is finally showing itself today! It was SO grey when I took my walk this morning. Like every shade of grey!!! But I had a wonderful walk regardless. I had many thoughts to sort out, and so a walk always clears my mind and unwinds my heart. The walk was after a few circuits of Jillian Michaels, so I think the walk helped stretch out all those muscles I used too!! OUCH!

The danish I made yesterday has been thrown out. Ick. I must not have rolled it out enough. Too thick, too rich, and just plain not appetizing.

Back to the stamp den!

Oops, one more card to share with you that I made last evening:


Stamps: SU Day of Gratitude
Paper: PTI Kraft, SU Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Ink: SU Early Espresso

Supplies: PTI brown button, EK corner punch, SU Top Note die, corner rounder, linen thread, Cuttlebug emboss folder

Now I'm off to write some greetings inside my Thanksgiving cards and get them ready to send out.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card!! Browns are so comforting to me.

mollymoo951 said...

I do love browns, too! Love Inspired by Nature. Sorry the pastry didn't work out. Don't guess I"ll be trying out that recipe. lol