Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gina K Blog Hop


I had fun making a card Saturday for Gina K's Center Stage Alumni Blog Hop: Inspiration challenge. The above image is the inspirational image from Department 56.

It was a super fun and festive image to be inspired from! Thank you! I pulled out some designer paper I had found on SU's clearance site last month, Christmas Cocoa. The red filigree paper has a raised textured flocked feel too it. It's scrumptious, and I almost hated to cut into it. I am certainly enjoying the look of it on this card though.



Paper: PTI White, SU Garden Green, SU Christimas Cocoa DP
Inks: SU Poppy Parade
Stamps: GKD Lovely Labels 2 (Nina Brackett)
Accessories: MM Poinsetta, SU white ribbon, corner rounder, sponge, Nesties Labels 15

And here is the inside of the card.
I've been so inspired since seeing Jess's cards
and how beautiful the
insides are too!


Happy Monday!
Thanksgiving break was wonderfully relaxing, and I'm very much looking forward to an even longer Christmas break!

5 comments:

Carolina said...

What a beauty inside and out! Love how you made the flower the focal point and the sentiment on the inside of your card is darlin'! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful card - love that DP too.

Tina Gilliland said...

Very pretty!!! Great job and thanks for playing!

Kim Marie said...

Love the colors and the geometry of it all! Damask is a favorite!
Kim Marie

Cheri said...

I love the detail on your card Rebekah! (I'm a detail sort of gal) It's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us.