Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday FIVE

Wow, time flies when you are having fun! How is it Friday already again?? I'm going to play along with all the Friday Five's out there in blog-land. They are always so fun to read.


1.) BLOG TIPS! As a beginning blogger, I found these tips to be very helpful this morning.


2.) PAPERCLIPPING ROUNDTABLE! They have some super fun weekly podcasts to listen to! I listen to them while I'm on the treadmill; so entertaining, I laugh right out loud sometimes! What a super combination of physical and mental fitness! :)

3.) FLYLADY'S WEEKLY HOME BLESSING (WHB): I always do mine on Friday's though. I like to head into the weekend clean and ready for whatever happens! Then I don't find myself cleaning all weekend...I can just relax and enjoy the family time.

4.) EARTH FRIENDLY FLOOR KLEENER: I love that I can order it at amazon.com and have it on a subscription basis, so I never have to worry about running out and/or forgetting to order more!! I just ordered toilet bowl cleaner this way today...I had to get some at Walmart and realized it was a lot cheaper to do this way!! Now if only I could find a way to shop for all my groceries online too. I know you can, but not in our little rural area!!

5.) THE SOUND OF WATER: (gotta' love the animals sounds in this video too!!) There is a small creek that runs through our park. Yesterday while I was walking, I made myself pause twice to enjoy the sound different places where the water babbles over some rocks. Very, very relaxing! Take time to enjoy nature's beauty. It's a wonderful stress reducer!


The babbling creek and walking bridge at our park.

No comments: