Monday, November 29, 2010

First thing....IT'S SNOWING!!! Yes, it is!
Tiny little flakes that you can hardly see, but IT IS SNOWING!
WOOHOOO!


I made this card for Gina K's sketch challenge this week, STVSKSP4. Another new set in my stash that I had yet to play with, but it's a great one for this sketch, and I thought of it right away. Sorry about the lighting...it's a dark and dreary day here!

Paper: SU Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, PTI White
Inks: SU Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: GKD Fun Year Round (Melanie Muenchinger's)
Accessories: SU Marina Mist ribbon, silver cording, Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, gems, Ticket corner punch, sponge, Nesties circles

And I did some sewing yesterday (see Kindle Clutch info below)!
I've got to get going on these sewing projects before Christmas break arrives. DH and DD1 have lots of sewing to do themselves, and so I don't think I'll have a chance at using the sewing machine. My goal is to get a few sewing projects done, and as my reward, I'll be able to do some scrapbooking over the break! Won't that be cozy? :)

So here is the project pile. And yes, you'll notice some fall colors in the line-up. I had a cute little something to make up. I'm still going to go ahead and make it, then I'll be ahead next year.
So stay tuned!



I worked on this Kindle Clutch. Except, I'm not using it for that. I made the rag quilt purse to use as a bible bag, but I need something to hold my chapstick, papers, pen and kleenex!


And now I'm off to get ready to go up and have lunch with DD2. Then some town errands. And home to sew some more, I hope!!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very pretty card!! Love the tote!! LOL! :)