Monday, November 22, 2010

CAS Challenge


Paper: PTI white, SU Marina Mist
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Marina Mist
Stamps: GKD Got Snow?
Accessories: Gemstones, corner rounder, SU Snowflake #2, sponge, Flower Soft

Today, I participated in the SCS CAS94, Sponging Technique challenge. I love to add sponged edges on any part of my card...you may have noticed this already!! It's just adds such a nice finishing touch. CAS does not come so easily for me though. Before I added the Flower Soft, I knew the card needed something, but I didn't want to take away from the CAS effect that I had achieved. Flower Soft was just the ticket! And it was so fun to get out of my stash of new things and try out. I'm very impressed with the ease with which it goes on. A very fun and easy dimension to add to cards.

We have a tornado watch in effect this afternoon, so I think I'll just stay right here in my stamping den and keep stampin'!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

A tornado watch?? I'd better check our weather!! Yikes! It's definitely windy! Love the Flower Soft snowflake! It's pretty! That's one thing I haven't tried...the Flower Soft.

Janeen said...

Very pretty. I like CAS but have a hard time making them. ;)