Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big Picture Classes

Big Picture Classes


Big Picture Classes is one of my favorite sites for paper crafting home instruction! They currently are celebrating 5 years (one more day of celebration though!), and have lots of fun things on their blog. I've been over there for a few years, and I am currently signed up for Lisa Cohen's Wellness Journey class. I've taken it once before and loved it; full of inspiration to live a healthy life. And get to scrapbook about it all too! :)

Go ahead, take a look. If you like what you see, come back here and use this link to create an account and get started! You'll receive 10% off any self-paced class or workshop you sign up for!! Come on over and join me for Wellness Journey! :)

This summer I'm looking forward to taking Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class (the link shows the class description for last year's class). A DF has taken it and it is AWESOME. A great way to get things organized and enjoy the whole scrapbooking process from start to finish! More on this class when I start taking it!! :) In the meantime, I'm going to be reading her book Photo Freedom which the class is based on.




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Enjoy! It's well worth every penny!!! :)

Rebekah said...

And I've already got the pennies saved for it! :)